Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sorrow


Feeling extremely down these days, the heart isn't feeling well, the pain is increasing as days pass, there's no tears, nothing... though the tears are shedding deep inside the heart, and i am feeling it...

I looked around, people seem fine and happy with their lives, and i wonder, how many are there that can understand how i feel? How many are there experiencing this kind of torturing like me? And how many are there, that can see through me?

The weather is beautiful, should be a great day, but it isn't. I closed my eyes, and feel my heart beating, wish i can heal myself. If angels exist, then please, help me...

Will anyone understand how i feel? The kind of sadness...I am all alone, again.

The dice has been thrown, where are you going then? I wonder myself too, if only i know the answer, if only i have the strength, if only...

The pain, the sadness, the sorrow, can you feel me? Can you see my tears? Can you understand? I wish i can understand myself too. Nevermind...i guess.

Perhaps other's sadness and sorrow is the source of my torturing, because the more you care, the more you feel ,and the more you see...

No comments: