Monday, January 28, 2008

First And Last Weekend In IMU

It’s my last weekend in IMU, and this weekend is also the first time for me to stay here for the weekend, usually I would have been back to hometown or travel to other place. Never really stay here for the whole weekend, so it’s quite new for me about the things or the activities that I can do here. And because of that, I don’t even know what to do, so I stay here without much thing to do, trapping myself again, as usual.

Friday night passed slowly, as I spent my time sticking my face to the computer, while my body lied like dead people on the bed. Ate the same food, did the same things and time still walking without slowing down…

Saturday arrived, my face still stuck to the computer screen, games after games, feeling extremely bored. Not so sure if it was loneliness, or the rolling thoughts in my mind, my mood went down to the lowest point. Luckily, before I went even deeper, my housemate invited me to go out to nearby neighbourhood for dinner, at least I had a great meal. At night, thought I would be going to travel again, packed up and took the LRT to the train station. Arrived there with hope, but never I thought that the schedule would have changed. Feeling down again, wasted all my time and effort traveling to the train station, I rewarded myself a raspberry flavor twist from MacDonald and all the way for this ice-cream…

Woke up pretty early on Sunday morning, turned around on bed, still insisting not to get up, at last gave up due to the sunlight that penetrated through the windows. Decided to went out to shop today, took a shower and went there. Bought myself some clothes for the coming Chinese New Year, and loafed around until my legs felt the pain from the walking. Thought I would be alone again at night, so lucky that my aunt called, went out for a good dinner with her, for the last time, since I am leaving, I guess. The night was very cold due to the heavy rain, but somehow I felt warm inside…

And, that was it, my first and last weekend in IMU…


No comments: