Friday, January 18, 2008

Friday Night At Apartment

Usually during every Friday i would have either taken bus back to hometown or my second home, had never stayed in this apartment during weekend. So today is sort of a special day, i have to stay here for tomorrow's CPR lesson, don't really want to skip that, as CPR techniques are such a valuable skills for us as medical student, just in case of emergencies. And imagine, if there's an emergency, and as medical student, i don't even know how to perform CPR life-saving skills...that will be embarrasing. Besides, it might help me when i enter Monash University this February (very soon). Hence, for all the factors, finally i decided not to skip this lesson tomorrow, and stay here in my apartment.

It's a weird feeling knowing today is Friday , and i am here at my apartment and not in a bus nor already at home, helping mom to cook bits; nor rushing to catch the MRT at this hour. Locking myself at this small cozy room, my only partner is the laptop. Not that it's talkable, but at least i can play games and talk with others through it. Boring perhaps, not doing anything but just playing games and reading. If i view from the other perspective, it's probably an enjoyable 'activity'. I might even miss it once i move to Monash, as i heard rumours that the MBBS course is pretty packed up, going to be really busy soon. Well, i guess i should just rest and enjoy now, before the beginning of a hectic journey.

Eating the same food (uhh, can't stand them), and not really up to mood. The internet is slow, the room is sort of untidy and dirty, still coughing with lots of phlegm...This is my Friday night in my apartment.

No comments: