Friday, January 11, 2008

A Hint...

Had been very lazy since my holidays ended 2 weeks ago. There's very little spirits inside me as there's no such a powerful force that can make me move forward, hence i couldn't really focus on much things. This is the time when i usually just spend all my time eating, playing games, reading and sleeping. I can lie on bed with my eyes stick on my notebook screen for hours and don't even have to get up for anything. Life seems still stucking and stopping in year 2007 and definitely this means a boring life.

So, today wake up quite late, at about 8.45am. The sun is hanging high in the sky and radiating heat to everything below it, including my little room. The curtain couldn't really prevent the strong heat from getting inside my room, and sooner than i thought, my room is warming up fast. My sleep was of course being disturbed, and i have to open up my eyes. The rays of the sun shine through the slit of the curtains and hit exactly on the book beside me as i open my eyes. It is a black leather book, with silver lining, and with the sunlight shines on it, it looks so elegant and extra beautiful. And sudenly, i can feel the surge of strong electrical impulses generating action potential through my neurons cells located in my brain, and i am being electrocuted instantly. I guess i just got an imaginary force growing inside me, and the spirits are getting stronger...

I know what i should do for this year, and i am going to be more 'systematic' in handling my life this year with the planner. I bet it will be more productive this way. I ll be more discipline and life will be easier, i believe...Yes, it will be great year ahead.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Yeah, rite... now I'm sure you'll be planning your "computer game times" so you can make the most of it...

Yett said...

Come on, not just that, haha. I ll use my time for studies. I don't need the book for games planning..ok? LOL.