Sunday, June 24, 2007

Singapore,Here I Come!

Yes,that's right, i will be going to Singapore again and this time, it will not be like 2 or 3 days visiting,instead i will be staying there for one whole month. I am very excited and happy,of course.

Well, one of the main reasons why i will be going there is because i will be a volunteer in an Elder's Home called SWAMI ( Sunshine Welfare Action Mission ). I guess working there during this long break will be better than spending (wasting) my time sleeping and doing nothing at home except games. It's a golden opportunity for me to learn and get involved with the '' real world'' . Maybe it will be a hard work ( as what my family members said to scare me so that i will give up on this idea ) , but i guess i am big enough to handle hard work and not to mention,i am ready as well.


And for a person like me who come from a strict family, it was really hard when i tried to get permission from my family to work in Singapore , as a volunteer. My dad was pretty against my idea,so do my grandpa. But well, with the supports from the others, together with my strong will, i got the ''family visa'' at last,not very difficult,i guess after you are 19, it's much easier for you to get the permission,haha.


So, everything has worked out so far, and now i am just waiting for the day to come. It's going to be fun and i will have to cherish every single moment for that month.Really looking for it to come.YAHOO!!!

No comments: