Sunday, June 3, 2007

Lazy And Empty

My clothes have been in the washing machine for days...and when i finally discovered that i forgotten that my clothes were there, ''great''...they smelled extremely bad now.And i ll have to wash again.In order to get rid of the terrible smell,i had to use some nice smell soap,or washing powder or whatever...and i dont have any of my own.But well, my housemate has one and he put there,seems like it's fine that i just borrow some...."Softlan'' -the name of the product,and it smells nice.Well,i ll just use some, of course,since we are housemates ,i guess he wont mind if i just use a little bit....lol.

Ok,the clothes were done,and now i ll have to hang them.And,another ''great'' again, i have other clothes hanging under the sun,for days. After taking them into my room, i put them all together with other clothes on my bed.Seems like sooner or later,i will have no space to sleep with all the clothes,books,notes and etc.Well, after finishing hanging the washed clothes, i finally decided to put some order in my room.It was all messy.

First of all, i took all the clothes and put them into my dresser.Well,seems i am going to wear them sooner or later, so i dont think i need to fold them, just stucked them all into the dresser, i guessed it's all right.Then,the floor was full of tissue papers, and time to throw them into the correct place, not the floor again,but into the dustbin.At least now, my room looked quiet tidy...i supposed.

After cleaning up and everything, i lied on my bed, tired. Put on my earphone, listening to the songs, the room was empty and so do the soul.Tired and empty, i fell asleep quietly...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Pls... anybody reading this would think that you actually DID clean your room... as anybody knowing you even a little bit knows that is a physical impossibility... as much as you studying instead of playing computer games... lol!