Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Goodbye,My Friends ; 再见, 我的朋友...

Finally,my one and a half year A-level course ended. Yup, now i am free and just waiting to get into the correct university. Supposingly i should be happy,at least now i have moved a further step, but somehow i feel kind of sad. Ya,it's not because of the course i am missing,it's the friends i have met here especially my housemates and the life here in one and a half year in Subang Jaya,SS 15.

Ya,i have been staying in MyPlace Apartment 112C for one and a half year, not to say very long but not too short as well. And there,is the place where i have lots of memories - sad,happy,funny,crappy.....There, i have met all my housemates, and we all were from different places in Malaysia, from the North to the South - Kedah,Penang,Perak,Negeri Sembilan and Johor. At first, we were not so good, but then as time goes by, we have become friends. It's fun to stay with them - talk crap every night, play computer games together, study together, dinner together...it's like a routine. They have been great housemates....perhaps friends are the better word.I bet i will miss them,as my friends.It's strange, we only know each other for one and a half year, but the relationship is strong. We are friends, good friends....and i think it's because of staying together makes the friendships stronger.And sometimes i even wonder myself, how can them bear with my crappy and nonsense talk everyday....



And for my college , my classmates in college...nothing much to miss. It's true that my relationship with my classmates aren't very close, we are just classmates. Of course, they are a few proved to be worthy ones, and i am glad i met them.Personally i think the reason why i think i couldnt get along very well with them is because our behaviour and our ways of thinking are totally different. Most of my classmates are from rich family and of course they are being spoiled,with their arrogant attitude. Some are too nerdy,some are too serious and that i am a funny-crappy talker,so it's pretty hard for me to get crazy with them. I guess sometimes God is pretty fair, some people can never get along with their housemates,but they get along very well with their classmates, and for me, i get the friendships with my housemates, but couldnt get it with my classmates, though there are a few.
Like i said, i will be missing my college life,simple and happy.Of course, life goes on , and i will have a different experiences in the future. But one thing for sure, the memories stay there, and friends remains friends, and the friendships last forever...

2 comments:

Mel said...

PLS... you too are spoiled brat...

Yett said...

I wish i have someone to spoil me!That will be great. Never been spoiled...at least it shows love.