Friday, April 11, 2008

One Year Of Whispering...

Unbelievable, it's been a year since i first started to write on this blog, and with nearly 100 posts, i was surprised that i made it this far. Of course, one year isn't really a long period of time, nevertheless, it's not short either. It's true that time flies like wind, fast, untraceable and unrepeatable. To look back, all the writings and postings resemble pieces of puzzle that if all being put together, they form a memory book, a complete picture of my life,my thoughts and my feelings. If one is to read up all these 'pieces of memory' that i have written, he/she will realize that one year is actually quite a long period of time - 365 days, 52 weeks, 8760 hours, 525600 minutes and 31536000 seconds, not very short, no?

I never really wanted to start a blog last time, it was too much for people like me, lazy and indiscipline. I wouldn't have been able to sustain the constant interest and enthusiasm towards writings. It wasn't my idea at all to even think about writing a blog in the first place, it was way kinda too much 'responsibility' for me, frankly speaking. Never really have the thoughts of because it was a 'sign' or 'trend' of this century and in order to catch up with the 'popular activity' of the teens nowadays - to start a blog. So, blurry i started this blog because of my own special reason, and gradually as time falled away, i found that i had fallen in love in writing. Not to say that i don't like to write and think previously, i always have ideas flowing into my minds at times, but never really took the effort to write them down, just let them slipped through. Now that whenever there's inspiration, or just simply a cloud of feelings, i will have tried my best to get to the internet and start writing them down, putting words and lines to them. And to be able to let loose the feelings in this page, i don't have to cage everything inside my mind, at least my head will not get any bigger.

From time to time, people who write blog might feel that it's like duty or an obligation to keep their blogs alive with writings and maybe some newly taken photos of themselves, or any places or any activities that they have done recently. Some might feel it's tedious after a while, because they couldn't keep the enthusiasm fire alive. Somehow for me, i only write whenever there's this light of inspiration flashing in. Or maybe just when there's too much feelings to bear with and that i wanna to unleash everything. Therefore, this blog serves more or less like a diary, a personal space where i don't have to wear any mask, and be naked totally to myself. No lies, no pretending, no faking. Just a mirror, that helps me to see myself, and an entrance to the memories of mine.

Anyway how, it's been a year, feeling happy and touched, i am proud not because i am some big time writers but because i have most of my memories kept inside there, pieces by pieces....and it's a world of my own now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, happy "blog-birth-day" sweetie.

From you know who, from the LOS.

XX