Saturday, April 5, 2008

Everything

It was 7.45 am, my biological alarm woke me up. Unwillingly, i opened my eyes, see nothing except flashes of your face, your smiles , your eyes, your voices and a lot more appeared in my mind. I smiled bitterly, because it was empty beside my bed. So, after few minutes struggling with myself on bed, i finally able to get up, and switched on my computer. Turn on the musics, i opened my 'studies' folder and started to stick my eyes on the screening, doing my revision for the coming exam.

Song by song, and my morning was getting better and better, happier and merrier. And then the song 'Everything' by Michael Buble came in, i lost my control, and started to sing along, because i know, this is how i feel. A great song, so light and cheerful, as it washed away all the sadness, and turned them into a pleasant feelings, to praise you, to worship you, to show you that you really are more than you think you are for me.

Yea, i guess you are, my everything...


'' It's you, it's you, you make me sing,
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything...''





Song lyrics | Everything lyrics

No comments: