Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Lessons Started


Finally after 2 weeks of stupid orientation, finally the lessons start. Yesterday was a busy day, started with a terrible lecture as i can't understand the accent of the lecturer and it was terribly done as the lecturer was rushing due to time constriction. Well, after that was my wet-lab practical lesson. Got myself pricked , really have no idea why me again , as there are 3 persons in my group for an easy experiment . So, at last my red blood cells ended up being examined under the microscope after being immersed in different solutions by my group members. And my last class was Problem-Based Learning session (PBL). It was much fun than i expected, though it will be boring. And my day ended with a tired body and mind, it was raining though.


Today lecture is much better as it was done by other lecturer. Was very clear and fun. At least i have notes to read, and able to understand what was she trying to tell us. And now finally i have something to do, not just sit at home, and play computer games. So, seems like i started to getting used to the life here. But still, the only thing that is lacking now is internet. Have been trying to apply internet services and was told will be ready by next week. Thus,things seem getting better now.


And, now thinking of that i am going to stay here for the next 6 months...i wonder how's my life's going to change...



No comments: