Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Decision


So, this weekend has been a critical weekend for me, as I need to make up my mind on which university will be the key pathway leading to my future. Of course, if I have gotten confirmed offer from National University of Singapore, then I think the decision will not be hard to make, but since I don’t really know whether I can enter NUS, so now there are choices to choose – IMU or Monash University in Malaysia campus.

I have been asking opinions from my family members on which one they prefer me to enter, but well, as expected, their answers are ‘it depends on you’, after all, I am the one who are studying. For me, the only big difference between these 2 universities is on going overseas or not. If I stay in IMU, then 2 ½ years later, I will be going to overseas; and if I change to Monash University, then I will be staying locally for the 5 years. Personally, I don’t really care much on the quality of the teachings in these 2 universities, cause I believe whatever university one enters, as long as one has the determination and interest, one can definitely graduate with full knowledge.

It’s strange to see how much I have changed since I left secondary school. I used to dream on going to overseas to study and at the same time, do some traveling as well. But somehow now, it seems like I have doubts (or can be said I don’t want) to go overseas to study, even though I can. And due to the significance role of this decision on my future (if I can’t get in NUS), it really has doubled the saiz of my head.

I think deep in my heart, I already have the answer myself. I always have difficulty in making decision, it’s my biggest weakness, can’t really make up my mind. Well, I guess nothing much to think or to be considered anymore, my destiny will lie on Monash University…

No comments: