Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sacrifices

How long has it been? I wonder. Too lazy, too busy, too nerdy perhaps...slowly i have sort of abandoned my small little world. There are too many things to learn and life's become somehow 'regular' for me, which suppose to be a good thing for most people, but for indiscipline people like me, it means a change, and it's a tremendous and scary one.

Not really sure yet about this change, is it a good thing or a bad one? Though i am sort of used to it already,at least. Life's seem to be somehow automatic, with tight schedules and long hours. It's a future i am trying to create, bet this is the difficult part. After all, if one want to see a better view, one has to climb higher and walk further. I believe it...

So i spent my one hour time here in university while waiting for my group members to arrive and discuss about our community based project before going to our agency, which i hope will be smooth for me, since i always got this 'new-faces' phobia. Sigh, another project, and with all the physiology, pharmacology, clinical skills, anatomy and etc etc...let's hope i won't lose any more hair nor become crazy.

Perhaps all of these are part of the sacrifices...

No comments: