Sunday, May 27, 2007

The Lightning Strikes


The lightning just strucked me....I am stunned,i am hurted,i am bleeding...and dying. I couldnt breathe,my heart is pumping hard and fast...i need to go out of the apartment, i need to have some air.Suffocated...and my chest is burning.


I walked on the road, occasionally the wind blows towards me,feel extremely cool,with my heart burning.Is it anger? No..not at all,not capable to get angry.It's hurting,very painful.It's burning and destroying every single spirits of mine. I walked like a sick man, i need sth to keep my mind off those disgusting words...A feeling mixture of sadness,disappointment and disgust...


I finally reached the internet. That's where i wanna to be. I wanna to do sth to keep my mind off, to keep me busy.That's why i am writing here.I wanna to release those feelings out.It's unbearable.I need to...Probably i ll just need some time to wash off all those feelings,and i will be all right. I hope it wont be hunting me.It's really cool here,and i think tonight's train will be even cooler...


What can i do now? I am dying,and injured badly.I guess i shall just think positively.It will be all right...i hope so. But now,what should i do? I wish i could shut my mind down now. Some musics or anything....I couldnt stand it anymore.It hurts so much.I need to be strong.


"Pls,pls concentrate....'' I keep on telling myself.It's really bad...suffering so much here.Let's forget about it....that's the best way, i believe.

2 comments:

Mel said...

See... this proves it... you'll never be able to erase it from your mind... trust is shattered... what else is there to say?

Yett said...

Look, that was writting yesterday morning.I needed to release the pain out, i went to the internet yesterday to write this.Pls stop saying sth like that, i really need to get myself back,ok? i need to continue with u.I need your support, but not those depressing words from you.PLS,i need you to help me,not to depress me.I love you,and that's the main point.