Monday, May 28, 2007

Aftershock

Well,finally back to KL.It was a long night.I slept throughout the journey,i guess i was too tired.It was cold, as predicted. And it seems like my jacket couldnt help to keep me warm at all.It was sleeveless.Luckily,thanks to the blanket provided by the train, i was able to sleep soundly.I slept so nicely until i didt even notice when my phone fell off from my couch, and thanks to an honest Indian guy who helped me to pick it up and return to me.Or else, i will have lost it.

The sun shines brightly when i woke up this morning.Arrived at the train station, i rushed to the taxi counter. Wow, there was a super long queue, and i think it will need at least 200 taxi to pass by before my turn to come. Strangely, everybody was looking at me,with those eyes as if they saw superstar.Yea right, superstar, with the standing and messy hair, together with the white long pants with blue stains on it, i really looked like ''superstar''. I went to the washroom and discovered this.So, i just combed it using my hands,at least i looked not that bad now.


After about 45 minutes, i got into my taxi and headed to my apartment. The sky is clear today and the eye of heaven shines proudly above this city.It's a beautiful day.I arrived at my apartment late, but felt good.At least after the lightning strike, i need some rest,to clear my mind off and continue walking and loving him.


(‘真正的男人是君子,是大方的。他能够爱护别人,能够为自己所爱的人做出牺牲。同时,他也有勇气认错,有信心改过。’:古人说道)

No comments: